Honeycomb is pleased to announce the launch of v2.0 of its parking system. The system was designed to:
- Work with existing infrastructure (gates, loops, kiosks, etc.)
- Be easy & intuitive to use by both onsite management and tenants/users
- Reduce carbon footprint of a building
- Bring next level functionality to traditional parking - share parking, sell back spots, etc.
- Have a direct impact in increasing NOI of the building day one
- Manages visitors
- Run a building parking system without the need of a parking management company
Well the good news is we have accomplished what we have set out to do. We have created a parking system that:
- Provides extreme resolution on how a parking garage is utilized
- Offers opportunities to either increase the number of parkers that can utilize an existing garage by on average 30%
- Feeds data into building data silo to be correlated with other usage patterns of the building - primarily optimizing HVAC utilization based on when people are actually there
- Increase parking revenues by as much as 25% in a win-win situation - tenants get more access to parking and building gets more income
Honeycomb Parking is just one of the many features of the Honeycomb platform. When parking is fully integrated into a building's operations it can have a profound effect on how it operates and its earning capacity.